2.8.14

Welcome August

Hello ¿how are you people? I hope you're great. I can't believe we're in August. It's sad because now I'll start classes again... anyway, today I'm going to write about my expectations for this new month.



Some of my goals for the months are:

 Books, Movies&Blog:
 -Read at least 5 books and review them (because I have a lot of exams)
 -Post regular entries 
-Watch at least 4 movies and review them

Beauty&Healthy Life:
-Drink more water
-Do yoga once a week
-Less Candy
-Less driving, more walking
-Go running

Personal:
 -Do the 30 Day Photo Challenge 
-Less worry, more smiles 
-Go 24 hours without complaining, not even once. (This is going to be hard)


What about you guys? Do you have any goal for this month? Anything you want to improve?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por visitar el blog! Siéntete libre de dejar tu opinión pero por favor se respetuoso. Si tienes un blog, en la brevedad trataré de pasarme por él :)